Everything is going to be great!

You cannot bring what you want to you if you are feeling stress. Stress or any tension at all is something you have to remove from your system.

You must let the stress go – it is the only way you can bring what you want. The emotion of stress is saying strongly that you do NOT have what you want. Stress or tension is the absence of faith, and so to remove it all you have to do is increase your faith! – Rhonda Byrne from TheSecret Daily Teachings LOA

It has been quite a year for me so far. Travel plans had to be postponed due to some unforeseen situation. I was really looking forward to the trips, not just to break away from office but also to have some quality time with love. Yes, we do meet up after work, for dinner or movies but that’s just what we do every day. I feel we both need a break from our daily routine and do something different. A different environment will also set a different mood especially since so many things had happened. I rather not go into details about it. Which is also the reason why the long absence in updating my blog.

Like what Rhonda Byrne said earlier, “You must let the stress go.” Honestly I haven’t been that true to myself.  There are still some shadows lurking and will often come by and change my mood. I do whatever I can to not “entertain” it but.. no, no buts!

Anyway, on the good side, I started on a new way of eating in May and managed to lose 6kgs in the 1st month! Yay me! Even though I did not continue, I still manage to maintain the weight loss! Another yay! ^_^ I’m starting on it again, slowly. Easy does it, I know I can do it! YES!

So yes, I have to keep looking at the Positives and “let the stress go”. Like I said, I’m not gonna go into details of whatever that has happened because I want to focus on NOW. I’m not gonna worry myself about the future and whenever I look back at my past, I shouldn’t stay too long in it. The past is long gone, my future is not known and what is important is NOW.
Whatever will be will be. For now I am happy! Thank you Rhonda Byrne for the post on FB this morning! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Much Love and Happy Thursday!
thank you The Secret (FB) for posting this! 





About Me

My photo
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." - Robert Frost

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

I *HEART*

  • - anything Home related (from interior design to home accessories)
  • - Azuki beans!!
  • - Bags, Shoes... (maybe cos the only thing that change is the design haha!)
  • - Baking (therapeutic ^_^)
  • - Chocolate cake, Cheesecake... oh well, all cakes and pastries ^o^
  • - Comic characters: Hulk, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Hellboy, Death, Groo, Mystique, the animals in Liberty Meadows (haha!), and many others...
  • - Comics: it varies from time to time (depending on my mood), but I do love Liberty Meadows, Groo, Death (Neil Gaiman)... Ooh ya! Nancy ^_^ and er... I'll add as I go along...
  • - Curling up on the sofa with a mug of hot cocoa on a cold and/or rainy day
  • - DVD Box Set (don't know why, just love it), Star Wars/Star Trek/Battlestar Gallactica... whatever collectibles that'll make me go WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^O^
  • - Fruits (very long list - mango, mangosteen, rambutan, dragonfruit (esp. red 1!), LOVE FIGS, cherry, plum, peach, lychee, grapes, oranges, pear, apples, AVOCADO, and it goes on and on...
  • - Grilled/Smoked/BBQ meats, seafood, vegetables... mmmmmm
  • - Lobster (haha! this always reminds me of Peter from Family Guy: ROCK LOBSTER!!)
  • - Nuts: almond, pistachio, walnut, cashew, brazil nut, pumpkin and sunflower seeds (ok, not nuts)
  • - Rainy days = happy days
  • - Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) haaaaaa
  • - SALMON nom nom nom nom nom
  • - smell of cinnamon and freshly baked breads... mmmm...
  • - Smoothies, Shakes, Yoghurts, Ice Cream, GELATO... (yummm)
  • - Strawberries, blueberries, all berries...
  • - the color Red, Sky Blue and Earth Green
  • - TRAVEL!!! ^_^
  • - UNAGI... yummmm...

* F L Y * M E * A W A Y *

  • - Australia
  • - Austria
  • - Belgium
  • - Canada
  • - China
  • - Denmark
  • - Easter Island
  • - Egypt
  • - England
  • - Fiji
  • - France
  • - Germany
  • - Greece
  • - Hong Kong
  • - Ireland
  • - Italy
  • - Japan
  • - Korea
  • - Luxembourg
  • - Maldives
  • - Monaco
  • - Morocco
  • - Netherlands
  • - New Zealand
  • - Norway
  • - Pompeii
  • - Portugal
  • - Romania
  • - Scotland
  • - South America
  • - Spain
  • - Sumatra (Indonesia)
  • - Sweden
  • - Switzerland
  • - Syria
  • - Taiwan
  • - Tibet
  • - Tunisia
  • - Turkey
  • - United States

The Daily Motivator