My Dream Kitchen

Done with my 2nd vision board - My Dream Kitchen!  I'm so happy! YAY!  Now I can sleep with a BIG SMILE... ^_______________^


My Dream Kitchen

About Me

My photo
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." - Robert Frost

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

I *HEART*

  • - anything Home related (from interior design to home accessories)
  • - Azuki beans!!
  • - Bags, Shoes... (maybe cos the only thing that change is the design haha!)
  • - Baking (therapeutic ^_^)
  • - Chocolate cake, Cheesecake... oh well, all cakes and pastries ^o^
  • - Comic characters: Hulk, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Hellboy, Death, Groo, Mystique, the animals in Liberty Meadows (haha!), and many others...
  • - Comics: it varies from time to time (depending on my mood), but I do love Liberty Meadows, Groo, Death (Neil Gaiman)... Ooh ya! Nancy ^_^ and er... I'll add as I go along...
  • - Curling up on the sofa with a mug of hot cocoa on a cold and/or rainy day
  • - DVD Box Set (don't know why, just love it), Star Wars/Star Trek/Battlestar Gallactica... whatever collectibles that'll make me go WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^O^
  • - Fruits (very long list - mango, mangosteen, rambutan, dragonfruit (esp. red 1!), LOVE FIGS, cherry, plum, peach, lychee, grapes, oranges, pear, apples, AVOCADO, and it goes on and on...
  • - Grilled/Smoked/BBQ meats, seafood, vegetables... mmmmmm
  • - Lobster (haha! this always reminds me of Peter from Family Guy: ROCK LOBSTER!!)
  • - Nuts: almond, pistachio, walnut, cashew, brazil nut, pumpkin and sunflower seeds (ok, not nuts)
  • - Rainy days = happy days
  • - Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) haaaaaa
  • - SALMON nom nom nom nom nom
  • - smell of cinnamon and freshly baked breads... mmmm...
  • - Smoothies, Shakes, Yoghurts, Ice Cream, GELATO... (yummm)
  • - Strawberries, blueberries, all berries...
  • - the color Red, Sky Blue and Earth Green
  • - TRAVEL!!! ^_^
  • - UNAGI... yummmm...

* F L Y * M E * A W A Y *

  • - Australia
  • - Austria
  • - Belgium
  • - Canada
  • - China
  • - Denmark
  • - Easter Island
  • - Egypt
  • - England
  • - Fiji
  • - France
  • - Germany
  • - Greece
  • - Hong Kong
  • - Ireland
  • - Italy
  • - Japan
  • - Korea
  • - Luxembourg
  • - Maldives
  • - Monaco
  • - Morocco
  • - Netherlands
  • - New Zealand
  • - Norway
  • - Pompeii
  • - Portugal
  • - Romania
  • - Scotland
  • - South America
  • - Spain
  • - Sumatra (Indonesia)
  • - Sweden
  • - Switzerland
  • - Syria
  • - Taiwan
  • - Tibet
  • - Tunisia
  • - Turkey
  • - United States

The Daily Motivator